Monday, March 30, 2009

Live everyday as it was your last!

Take the time everyday to do something nice for someone!!! Live today like you would not be here tomorrow. You know a little kind word or a call to someone you haven't talked to in a while would make you feel sooooo goood and them too. You know it says "God loves a cheerful giver" The sunshine is really beautiful today, but I think it is going to rain maybe tomorrow. Make that someone happy today and cheer someone up! You know gifts don't always have to cost money. A smile or a kind word doesn't cost a thing!!! I got lots of them for who ever needs them. Love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Right on Suster! It is a beautiful day and I am smiling really big at my computer screen at you:) Love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love living life to the fullest!!! I really believe in live everyday as it was your last!! I love you much!!! >:)<
    (that was me smiling at you!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I really needed to read that today! You're a wonderful person... your new friend in Washington State!

    ReplyDelete