Thursday, March 5, 2009

doublegbrooks

Well I just got home from a hard night at work. 2:30 till 11:15. Being a supervisor you have to be there before they get there and you have to stay till all are gone. Today being an ordinary day. Got upthis morning with my cup of coffee and straightened up- I always try to watch the Doctors, they really know thier stuff. Then it about time to shower and get ready to head to work. Almost 30 years doing the same stuff. ugh!
Anyway I am 59 years old and my niece and sister are doing the blogging stuff and I wanted to do it too. I might get to retire early if someone sees this good stuff.
Well it is late and I must get my beauty sleep so I will write more tomorrow. Thank God it is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Today is Friday thank God! This has been an unusual week at work. These employees of mine. Well at least this is weekend time and I am so glad. Saturday the 14th is my one and only grandsons birthday. He sure has grown up fast. Well not alot of news on my end today. Will write more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete