Thursday, April 2, 2009

After the rain there is always sunshine!!!!`

I know everyone knows by now how much I hate rain!!! I know we need it but why can't it rain at night while we sleep. But then there are some people that loves to watch it rain. (Barbara) loves to sit in her favorite chair and watch it rain. Well getting ready to go to work. One more day then the weekend again. I know that Saturday is going to be a beautiful day, I put in my order earlier this week. Thank you Lord for all your blessings on me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda,
    I need your recipe for potato salad. I want to take it to South Georgia Sunday. Help me, please. No one would want to eat the potato salad recipe I have. And yeah, it's supposed to rain Sunday on the kids in South Georgia while they're hunting eggs. Nice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suster, Glad to hear you are still with the us:) Make me some potato salad and I'll tell Kelly how it tastes... just kidding! Hey and throw in some chicken salad too. Love you and be careful on the road, watch for puddles. Alex had to have an inside egg hunt today, so the rain has dampened a couple of egg hunts this week.

    ReplyDelete