Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just nothing less than thankful

Well at the end of another day I am so thankful for seeing it. It has truly been a beautiful day. This is my kind of weather. I love it! I am certainly not a winter person. When it is cold I feel down and out. But let that sunshine come out and warm God's earth man there is nothing that excites me more. I am looking forward to church tomorrow. That is the highlight of my week. After a week of working, and going to the doctor, I am looking for tomorrow. When I woke up this morning I could hear the birds singing, it was almost like them telling me thaat it was going to be a beautiful day, and you know what, they weren't wrong. I hope tomorrow is just as beautiful. I am fixing to lay this body down for my BEAUTY sleep. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment