Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fighting with a fish

You know you love to fish when you dream about it!!!.I dreamed that I was at a beautiful lake, (not knowing where) and I had a big rod and reel, not my brim rod. Anyway I finally got a bite after sitting there for serveral minutes (get this I still had my housecoat on and it touched the ground) Not shorts or knee pants. I fought that big fish and finally got him pulled in and on the bank, ( man he was big) Anyway when I got him to the bank and got the hook out of him, as I started to walk away and prepare to catch another BIG ONE, he would bite the end of my housecoat and not let me move, =.After several attempts to walk away and the fish still doing the same thing I had to come up with a better idea. I thought that this fish may be big but he wasn't getting the best of me. I kept walking away and every time he would bite the end of my housecoat and keep me from going on to catch Moby Dick or Jonah the whale!!!!!! I even talked to the fish and asked him nicely to please let me go. There was no way that this fish was going to let me throw my line out again, he was probably protecting his Mother or Father or sisters or brothers, I then got on the ground and really had it out with this fish. I guess the fish finally decided that I was bigger than he so he gave in and I got to walk away, but you know what, I never threw my line back in, I woke up. That fish that is larger than the first one is still in a lake somewhere waiting for a real fisherman to catch it. And that real fisherman is certainly not me. I hope this beautiful weather don't make me dream like this every night. I will have to take boxing lessons to learn the real way to beat up a FISH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Suster! This blog sounds a little fishy to me... Get it, fishy? Ha Ha Ha Ha. Sometimes I am so funny I can't stand myself! Love you and perhaps you may finally catch the big one, hmmmmm maybe the dream wasn't about a fish at all:0)

    I am going to the funeral home at noon if you want to stop by before work. Funeral isn't until 1PM Love you much! Yo Suster

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny!!! I just love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT FISH PROBABLY KNOWS A REAL FISHERMAN DON'T GO FISHING IN THERE HOUSECOAT! MAYBE IF YOU DREAM THIS AGAIN YOU WILL HAVE ON PROPER CLOTHING.THIS IS ONE DAY YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKE UP TIRED AFTER FIGHTING WITH THAT BIG!!!!!FISH!!!!! LOVE YA, MAMA

    ReplyDelete