Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March 25. 12:20PM

Well another day at the office is made and never to return, Tomorrow will be a different day. It has rained some today but not any gully washers, like I thought would come. Sure am glad. I also hate rain. Winter and rain just is not in my vocabulary. Onr day soon we will be praying for rain, all the creeks and lakes will be dried up and they will all be fussing again who gets whose water buildup. I say let it be.Will write more tomorrow, I am exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, I am not fond of rain either. It is threatening messing up another tournament this weekend:( Hopefully it will get on out of here! Love you, your Suster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    You work too hard!!!
    Fear not, retirement must surely be coming soon!
    Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete