Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rain rain and more rain

Maybe today the rain will be over. I attended the benifit supper for Hazel Howell tonight and it was a huge success. Somewhere around 10,000 dollars. God is so good!!!!Let's all just continue to pray for her and her family. I hope this rain is about over. I feel like I am about to mildew!!!But looking on the bright side in a couple of months we will probably be begging for rain. I have just never liked rain. Tomorrow is Sunday, my favorite day of the week. Get to go to church!!! God bless all of you.

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW MAMA WE'VE HAD ALOT OF RAIN.I STAYED IN SO I WOULDN'T FEEL LIKE A DUCK.DID YOU GET THE PICTURE I SENT YOU OF THE DITCH?I'M GLAD THAT THE DINNER TURNED OUT GOOD. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.YLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about the rain! I think it is over for now and yes we will need it when the gardens all get planted. Love you and enjoyed spending time with you at the benefit! Yo Suster

    ReplyDelete