Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday At Last

Well here it is Friday night. I just got home and got my favorite jammies on, you know the kind that are thread bare abd they feel so good,Why qould anyone want to look at a fiftynine plunp old lady, .my hair is a mess from the rain and have sweated off the makeup I put on earlier today. I would look at him, It might be funny. well I have wwwwworked so hard tonight, I can harddky hold my eyes open..Will try something diffent tomorrow. My prayers are with yuo==ou and Ipromise i will find something to write about if is only ny three beautiful loving kind,christians. Say a prayer for me and I will for you. Got to go nappy poo. I'll be diffeent tomorrow,
Love you all

1 comment:

  1. I hope you slept well in your favorite jammies! Love you and glad you get to have the weekend off:) Yo suster

    ReplyDelete