Friday, March 13, 2009

Gloomy Friday

What happened to my beautiful warm weather? I must not have got my order in in time before someone did that loves the cool weather. Well today is Friday. We are working tonight, with only a few employees so it will be very boring. I like it better when we run a full crew. I need a trip to the beach. I think the Doctor would order that on the precription. Don't you think so? Well I will do my laundry for the week and then it will be time to get ready to go to work. The weekend will be here for me at 11:00PM tonight.

4 comments:

  1. barbo says be careful and have a good day. Maybe someone will come in with good gossip. i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suster! I was getting tired of that fish story so I am glad you put a fresh post! Love you and hopefully it will be warm again soon. We have tournaments tomorrow if they aren't rained out:( Have a great day!!! BP better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AT WORK. I'M ABOUT READY FOR THE BEACH TOO!!!!! I WANT A SUNTAN AND SOME WATER. COME ON SUMMER! LOVE YA, MAMA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... doublegranny, post something new:) Love you and glad your heart is OK!!!!!

    Yo Suster

    ReplyDelete