Sunday, March 8, 2009

A beautiful Sunday

Would you just take a look outside! Man this is one step close to Heaven. I could deal with this kind of weather all the time. Just got home from church and resting a little before going back. I sure will be glad when sister Cindy gets home. I miss her!!!!!!!. She left me with a book and naturally I finished it the next day. I sure do love to read. I hope they have books in Heaven. Well I am thinking tomorrow is back to work. Man the weekends aren't long enough. Just wishing life away. I hope you all get out to enjoy this beautiful day and I will catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are a blogger too! Love it and you will too. I sure enjoyed the beautiful day! I visited our traveling brother, Leon. It was great to see him. He brought back vegetables from Florida and they are DElicious. He cut a hole in a fresh Florida orange for me and I can't remember when I have had one like that. Love you and I will be following your blog! Suster

    ReplyDelete