Monday, April 27, 2009

Another day another week will be history soon!!!!!

Well no picture to post but a busy week ahead. Today Dr. appt, an I am working in my storage building to delete alot of un used junk. Tuesday I have hair appt! Am excited about that. Someone asked how I know that I need a hair cut the way I wear it all spiked up? Well when it don't want to spike up anymore then it's time. It makes me feel better anyway even though people might think it looks the same. Enjoyed having Justin home. He is such a joy and makes his Mama happy!!!!!! He will be back before you can blink you eye. Love you all and have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday and glad you don't have to work!!! You got some beautiful hair! Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do get up early, girl. Enjoy your days off. Maybe you'll find a long-lost treasure in your storage building!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Where have you been? Miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about your car? Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete