Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shoes or not?

I am trying to decide if I want to put new TIRES (shoes) on my car now or not. They are getting pretty worn. I need to get it ready for weekend trips to TYBEE!!! My favorite place in the whole world. Then you have to decide where to buy them. When you walk in being a woman they want to sell you the very most expensive ones! They just don't know me. I search around before making a purchase like that. I guess "theycallmeganky"does the same thing with her ipod. Off to check out some prices then on to work, which seems like my second home since I spend so much time there! Ya'll all have a blessed day and catch ya'll later.

2 comments:

  1. Well... didn't the little guy you go to for car repairs give you some good advice once before? Check him out and I'll look in the Sunday sale papers for any local sales for you! You gotta have some good tires to go back and forth to the beach:) Can't wait to put my feet in the sand! Love you and hope you are feeling well. How is the BP these days? Suster

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. You be smart and show those men how to buy tires! Ain't no fooling one of us!!

    ReplyDelete