Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm complaining too!!!!!

It all started Monday when I went by the drug store (CVS MCDONOUGH) on my way to work to pick up my blood pressure medicine which I had dropped off the two precriptions a while back because I wasn't ready for them. Well guess what they lost them! Boy did my blood pressure rise at that time, I fussed them out and told them point blank that they could call the Doctor that I wasn't since they lost them. I go back on Tuesday and they have only one of them. They said the Dr. said I only took one. Well Yesterday I called the Dr. and fussed them out. I told them I HAD to take two of them. What did they want me to do die or something? This morning the nurse called me and in turn called in the other medicine. Still not happy with the entire situation. There may be people dying or in hospitals because the drug store misplaced their medicine? It really urps me.

Today I took a ME day. Just because I wanted to. I am in the process of packing winter clothes and coats. I had some plastic tubs but just had to go get some more. Got my nails done while I was out. Back to the closet. Should anyone have this many clothes? How can anyone wear them out? But you know what I am single and if I want 500 skirts then that is what I will have. No husband to say"Honey is that a new skirt" Why naturally you say you have had it forever but actually got it only yesterday off the clearance rack. That's the only place I shop. Well this closet has made me so tired I think I will lay down and rest. It might get done today and then again it might not. I know it is there for me when I get ready to complete my task for the week. Love you all

2 comments:

  1. Glad you took a "you" day! You deserve it, sorry you had to spend it in your closet but I totally understand needing to get that task behind you. I get pretty irritated with the pharmacy too. Time before last when I went to pick up a prescription, it wasn't even mine... The last name was right but not the first and not the medicine! I was UPSET! Fortunately it looked different so I caught it right away. I learned a lesson, check the name when you sign that little piece of paper! The weather is getting nice (I hope), start spending some time with me by the pool~~~~~~~~:0) Love you and enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I do? I use the small-town pharmacy. Either Moye's or another small one. I don't even fool with those big chain ones anymore. I didn't like to wait on my RX every single time I went to pick it up. Not to mention that they're just plain RUDE. You still have to be careful, of course, but at least I feel like they pay you a little bit more attention. I cleaned out my pantry today. That makes me happy.

    BTW, your comment about what you tell yourself at work was so inspirational. You really are a very special person. I hope you know it!

    ReplyDelete