Thursday, April 9, 2009

MAY BE SNOW ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP BUT STILL FIRE IN THE FURNACE

AS MOST OF YOU ALL KNOW i AM 59 YEARS OLD. I really don't consider myself a real dud. I love to do alot of things and am willing to try anything once. I have been depressed this week real bad. Everyone has someone BUT ME! I don't want it to bother me but I have to be honest with myself, it does. Everyone has someone. Am I that horrible to look at. I cleam up good. I work hard. I consider myself alot of fun..BUT what is wrong with this picture. I haven't wrote a blog in a few days, no one wants to hear about how much I dislike rain and cold weather so ithought I would pour my heart out from POOR BRENDA! haha Well I always said that God would send me a good man. Well he sent the first two men, notice I didn't say GOOD. They already passed on to their reward and I am still here. #3 is still around I guess. I just need to know that someone cares and someone to do things with. I really do have alot to give!!!!!!!! I love you all with all my heart. Maybe you can give me some answers, I am about ready to go see a skrink!!!!He might be the one. Till we meet again peace , joy and happiness be with you all. Love Brenda Faye

3 comments:

  1. Girl, Girl, Girl!!!! You just haven't crossed paths with Mr. Right yet! There is someone for everyone and there is someone for you. You are a beautiful and the most fun to be around! So... you just gotta get out there so someone can find you:) I, not knowing everything of course, think you are just meeting people at St.John and work. Why not try Match.com or one of those match making sites? Or... a singles group? And, I am going to give you a spanking for being depressed and not letting your SUSTER know it. I spend most of every week totally alone. I walk at the Mall RIGHT by myself and would love to have a friend. Hey, there are gentlemen walking at the Mall:0) Anyway, I could go on and on but there is NOTHING wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, Suster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis you should remember what Deb told you. She said you got all the Howell looks. You are not looking in right places. Paul told me one time there was a great singles club in conyers or we could visit some more of the OVERALL group with one ??????galouse???? spelling may not be right. HAHA LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard of the song "Looking for love in all the wrong places"... expand your horizons, girl! God is probably saying... "Go over here... he's right over here!" I'll be praying for you and that he will lead you to the perfect person for you.

    ReplyDelete