Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Place in SOMETHING!!!!

Saturday night was a fun night. We went to a mexican resturant and after we ate they had a Kararoke contest. After a few different songs, I enterred the contest and sang D_I_V_O_R_C_E by Tammy Wynette. Well guess what I won 1st place.!!!!!! If anyone wants my autograph just get in touch with me and I will be glad to get you one. It was loads of fun and I told Cindy that this old woman could do something right. We laughed till we cried.
Today was Church and it was good too. You all have a blessed day. Till we meet again!!




4 comments:

  1. Well, heck yeah, you can do lots of stuff. I wish I could have heard you sing. I bet you put poor old Tammy to shame! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and putting a picture on your blog!!!!! Love that picture! Stand in line fellas, what a catch! Love you and enjoy your Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invite the dark haired dude to Church Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.... congrats!!! wish i could have heard you, too!

    ReplyDelete