Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Is it just Tuesday

Well today being another day closer to the family coming home!!! I know they are having a good time. Wish I was there with them. You know when you are around someone all the time when one is gone it is sort of sad, but I know they are having a wonderful time. Wally (aka the dog) he really don't know he is a dog, he welcomed me home last night and we went for a walk at 11:30 for him to do his (thing) then went to bed. I have some errands to run before I go to work today so I will be leaving for work a little early. You all have a wonderful day and remember when you think no one cares just look up!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yippeeeee Doublegranny! Great to hear from you via the blogger world. Everyone misses you. Have a great day and yell if you need some boogergetters:) Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis, If you are off Friday and want to work at Tracy's... let us know:) Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete